If You’re Tired of Chronic Pain, We’re Here to Help
Doctors Medical Center’s Darroch Brain and Spine Institute has the expertise to quickly identify what’s wrong — and to effectively treat it.
Our Institute brings together dedicated doctors and nurses under one roof, with the ability to evaluate, diagnose, and treat you, so you can get answers.
We know that surgery can be scary. But our aim is to improve your quality of life, through non-surgical or surgical means. And on the rare occasion that our Institute isn’t equipped to handle your case, we can direct you to someone who can.
We treat every patient like family. We take pride in knowing our patients’ names and their stories. And we want to see our family get well, to get back to their work and life.
Neurological Care at Doctors Medical Center
The Darroch Brain and Spine Institute has been certified as one of the region’s first Primary Stroke Centers. Our rapid response team can rapidly implement synchronized stroke alert protocols, significantly improving patient outcomes.
Our dedicated Neuro Critical Care Unit treats more than just strokes. Our Neuro Critical Care Nurses are certified in Trauma Nursing Care, Pediatrics Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale. We employ Deep Brain Stimulation to treat Parkinson’s disease, implant spinal cord stimulators, and treat aneurysms.
The neurosurgeons of the Darroch Brain and Spine Institute are trained in diagnosing and treating all types of back, spine, or neurological pains, conditions, or injuries. The following list is just a small sample of conditions we treat.
To schedule an appointment please call (833) 295-7822 or fill out the contact form below and a representative will contact you.
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Treatment of degenerative disorders
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine treatments
- Osteoporosis counseling and treatment
- Herniated disk repair
- Spinal stenosis treatment
- Spinal deformity correction
- Spinal fusion
- Radicular pain treatments
- Resolution of spinal infections
- Treatment or removal of tumors
- Treatment for Chiari malformations
- Management of spine trauma
- Spina Bifida treatments
- Herniated disc
- Disc degeneration
- Infections or tumors
- Spinal deformity
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis)
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Brain aneurysm
- Carotid artery stenosis
- Cavernous angioma
- Cavernous malformation
- Epidural hematoma
- Stroke (hemorrhagic)
- Stroke (ischemic)
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Subdural hematoma (acute and chronic)
- Cerebral concussion/contusion
- Head injury
- Skull fracture
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage (traumatic)
- Pituitary tumor treatment
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s and Essential Tremor
- Complex spinal injuries